| << || 2015 - 12 || >> |
New Balance Half Marathon 2015
|Organizer||:|| Hong Kong Marathon Pro|
|Place||:||Po Leung Kuk Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp|
|Remark||:||Declaration and use of data|
By submitting the application form, you have agreed to the below declaration:
I, the undersigned, am applying to enter the “New Balance Half Marathon 2015” and any incidental activities (the “Event”). I confirm and agree that I shall comply with all relevant rules and regulation and other arrangement made by the organizer and shall take part in the Event entirely at my own risk. I agree not to hold the organizer, the title sponsor and other supporting organisations responsible for any accident of whatever kind, resulting in death or injury, and/or for any damage, loss or destruction of personal properties during the course of the Event (other than personal injury or death resulting from the negligence of the organizer, the title sponsor and other supporting organisations). I confirm that I am physically fit, sufficiently trained and have the required skills, and have not been otherwise advised by a qualified medical practitioner, to participate in the Event. I also agree to indemnify or reimburse the organizer, the title sponsor and other supporting organisations in respect of any additional costs or expenses incurred, arising from or in connection with my participation in the Event. I also irrevocably grant the organizer, the title sponsor, other supporting organisations and media the right to photograph me during the Event and have my name, voice, likeness and appearance made into photographs, sound, video or multi-media recording relating to the Event (“Recording”) and to use the Recording in perpetuity throughout the world, in all media now know or hereafter devised for any purpose, whether in advertising or for purpose of trade or otherwise. I acknowledge and agree that no payment or other compensation shall be payable by the organizer, the title sponsor and other supporting organisations in connection with the Recording or any use thereof. This Declaration is written in both English and Chinese. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Chinese version and the English version of the declaration, the English version shall prevail.
Use of data
The organizer and title sponsor will collect personal data about runners in accordance with their own respective privacy policies, the details of which may be obtained from the organizer and the title sponsor directly. By submitting any application to participate in the race and/or by participating in the race, applicants hereby agree to the organizer and the title sponsor collection and usage of their personal data and any other information supplied and/or made available to the organizer and/or the title sponsor. Runners consent that any information provided may be transferred between the organizer, the title sponsor and any other related parties and may be used by any such parties for all purposes of the race including but not limited to the smooth coordination, operations, promotion and marketing purposes of the race. Without Runner’s further consent, the parties will not use any such information for any other purposes.
Runner must collect their race pack within these two days:
28th-29th November, 2015(Sat & Sun)
No late collection arrangement and refund will be offered to runners who cannot collect their race packs during this period. These runners will be deemed to have forfeited the race.
Substitute bus ticket:
Runners must buy the bus ticket during application. For the substitute bus ticket, the price will be adjusted. It will be take extra $10 for additional charge per ticket because of additional administration and bank transaction cost.
Substitute bus ticket
|Join the race|
Sorry, the deadline has passed.
|Quota ||:|| 1930|
|Deadline||:|| 2015-11-13 (23:59)|
|Time left||:|| 已截止|
|Category Name||Age||Start Time||Distance||Time Limit||Fee|
|MA||1986 - 1999||8:30a.m||21.1km||3hrs 10mins||210|
|MB||1976 - 1985||8:30a.m||21.1km||3hrs 10mins||210|
|MC||1966 - 1975||8:30a.m||21.1km||3hrs 10mins||210|
|MD||1956 - 1965||8:30a.m||21.1km||3hrs 10mins||210|
|ME||1915 - 1955||8:30a.m||21.1km||3hrs 10mins||210|
|WA||1980 - 1999||8:30a.m||21.1km||3hrs 10mins||210|
|WB||1971 - 1979||8:30a.m||21.1km||3hrs 10mins||210|
|WC||1915 - 1970||8:30a.m||21.1km||3hrs 10mins||210|
|Team||:|| Must be 3 people a team|
Check application and payment detail
For other details of the New Balance Half Marathon 2015
event, please visit:
1) The race quota is limited and entries will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
2) Online application only. Application by post, late entry or walk-in entry on the race day will not be accepted.
3) The organizer reserves the right to decline any entry without complete information.
4) Entry fee is non-refundable once the entry is accepted. An entry confirmation SMS will be sent to runners seven days before the collection day of race materials.
5) Repeated entries will be counted as a single entry. The extra entry fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant runner or race. All submitted materials will not be returned.
6) No receipt service.
7) Race material: Event Tee, Number Cloths and Timing Chips
• The organizer will distribute the New Balance Half Marathon 2015 number cloths and event tee in advance of the race. Participants are encouraged to wear the event tee on the race day. Participants have to prepare their Identify card/document for event tee and number cloths redemption. As there is a fixed quantity for each size, the event tee will be distributed on a first come, first served basis. Related details will be updated soon. Please check back often.
8) Please be reminded that finisher’s medals will be given out at the end of the race, and finisher’s certificates will be sent to runners within one month after race date.
9) If typhoon signal No. 8, red or black rainstorm warning is active or the race is affected by causes beyond the organizer’s reasonable control on race day, the race will be cancelled, and it will not be postponed and refunded.
10) All awards will only be presented on-site at designated time slots on the race day.
11) The organizer reserves the rights to revise the terms and conditions of the race at any time without prior notice.
12) ibansport is appointed as the official online registration system provider.
1.Runners are responsible for their personal insurance.
2.The organizer will provide luggage-keeping services, water stations and distance markers.
3.The race route will be challenging, with over half of it being up and downslope. The scenery along the race course is exquisitely beautiful.
4.Attention: As the race course is not fully enclosed, runners are reminded to pay attention to passing pedestrians, bicycles, taxis, coaches and other vehicles, and to obey the “Road Traffic Ordinance” at all times
*Reminder* The race will be held in Winter, and will be very challenging. Runners should ensure that they are physically fit to participate in the race. They should undertake sufficient training and preparations before the race, seek professional medical advice when in doubt of their physical conditions, take plenty of water and keep warm. Participation is not advisable if you are unwell.
- For questions regarding race application, please call (852) 3464 0581 during office hour: 9:30am - 1:00pm / 2:00pm - 6:30pm from Monday to Friday, or 9:30 to 1:00pm on Saturday, or email your enquiries to email@example.com
- For general race info, please call (852) 8101 6335 during office hour.
Reply / Comment
Result - AQUARIUS T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup 10K Evening Race 2017
Result - Tai Po Midnight Road Run 2017
Result - Run for Infinity
2016 T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup10K Evening Race
HKMP Shek Kong 30KM 2014
HKMP Shek Kong 10KM 2014
POLAR 20K 2015