| << || 2017 - 12 || >> |
POLAR High Island GEO Run 2018
|Organizer||:|| Hong Kong Marathon Pro|
|Place||:||Pak Tam Chung PHAB BBQ Site (by Pak Tam Chung Barrier Gate)|
|Quota ||:|| 1000|
|Deadline||:|| 2017-12-18 (23:59)|
|Time left||:|| 24 day(s) 17 hour(s) 35 minute(s)|
|Category Name||Age||Start Time||Distance||Time Limit||Fee|
|MA||1989 - 2002||08:30am||19KM||3hrs||200|
|MB||1979 - 1988||08:30am||19KM||3hrs||200|
|MC||1969 - 1978||08:30am||19KM||3hrs||200|
|MD||1959 - 1968||08:30am||19KM||3hrs||200|
|ME||1918 - 1958||08:30am||19KM||3hrs||200|
|WA||1983 - 2002||08:30am||19KM||3hrs||200|
|WB||1974 - 1982||08:30am||19KM||3hrs||200|
|WC||1918 - 1973||08:30am||19KM||3hrs||200|
|Team||:|| Must be 3 people a team|
Check application and payment detail
Organizer : It was established in 1999. This is initiated and formed by a group of marathon elites and lovers.
To promote and encourage Marathon sport.
Race Aim : To encourage people use running to enjoy the nature.
Race Features : Spectacular views of High Island Reservoir and Hong Kong Global Geopark of China High Island Geo Area.
Race Date :7th Jan, 2019 (Sunday)
Meeting Time : 7:30am Distance：19km
Starting Time : 8:30am Time Limit : 3 hours
Deadline : 18th December, 2017 (Monday)
Race Route : Pak Tam Chung > Sai Kung Man Yee Road > East Dam > Sai Kung Man Yee Road > Pak Tam Chung
Meeting Point : Pak Tam Chung PHAB BBQ Site (by Pak Tam Chung Barrier Gate)
Entry Fee : HK$200
Category : Men – Group MA (Age 16-29) Group MB (Age 30-39) Group MC (Age 40-49) Group MD (Age 50-59)
Group ME (Age 60-100) * Participants will be grouped according to their year of birth
Women – Group WA (Age 16-35) Group WB (Age 36-44) Group WC (Age 45-100)
Team Category : Teams of three (Male & Female), The time of each team will be counted. The third runner’s time will be counted when two teams finish with an identical time. The first three mens teams and womens teams will be awarded Launch8 cash coupon valued below.
(a) Three individual entry forms must be submitted together to be considered as a team.
(b) Changes to team members or additional information will require a further payment of HK$100 on each occasion (changes can only be accepted before the deadline).
Souvenirs : Participant who finishes the race will be given 2XU Coupon, M1 sports. Coupon, MOOD Coupon, WIN.MAX Coupon, Pocari Sweat, Rocktape Trial Pack, SOYJOY, Polar T-shirt and Limited Edition Polar Tote Bag.
All awards please refer to Entry Form at
1. Online Registration Fee is HK$200 / HK$ 235 (with a bus ticket), Online Register website at http://www.hkmarathonpro.com
*Online register without bus ticket runners please check the mail box including spam and visit our website announcement. *
2. If the typhoons signal No.8, thunderstorm, red or black rainstorm warning is hoisted at 5am or the race was affected by weather or natural reason, the event will be rescheduled, your entry will automatically carried forward to the rescheduled date and the entry fee will not be refunded. (even if you did not participate on rescheduled day.)
3. Entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable when the entry is accepted. Entry fee are also not transferable to another applicant.
4. Only by post and online entry, no late entry and walk-in entry.
5. Entry fee will not be refunded & send back & change participants name & change race for double entry. (Only count one person)
Official Bus : Official bus (no return) will be available from (HK) Tin Hau MTR station, 6:25am or (KLN) YMCA, Hankow Road TST, 6:40am or (TW) Tsuen Wan MTR Luk Yeung Fong Parking Space, 6:40am or (NT) Pai Tau St., Sha Tin MTR station, 6:55am to the venue.The bus fare is HK$30 / HK$ 35 (online) per person and need addition into the entry fee. (Max. no. of people is limited, first come first serve)
Inquiries：8101 6335 and 8104 8500 or go to www.hkmarathonpro.com, www.thaiquain.com, www.hkrunners.com download an entry form and check the result.
(1) Personal insurance is responsible by the participants.
(2) The number bib and chip is non-transferable.
(3) Applicant who can’t provide details data don’t accept.
(4) The organizer will provide Luggage-keeping services, Water Stations and Distance Markers.
(5) All souvenirs and awards cannot award before or after the race or other person.
(6) Organizer reserves the rights to amend the above information.
Reply / Comment
Result - AQUARIUS T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup 10K Evening Race 2017
Result - Tai Po Midnight Road Run 2017
Result - Run for Infinity
2016 T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup10K Evening Race
HKMP Shek Kong 30KM 2014
HKMP Shek Kong 10KM 2014
POLAR 20K 2015