POLAR High Island GEO Run 2017
|Organizer||:|| Hong Kong Marathon Pro|
|Place||:||Pak Tam Chung PHAB BBQ Site (by Pak Tam Chung Barrier Gate)|
|Join the race|
Sorry, the deadline has passed.
|Quota ||:|| 1000|
|Deadline||:|| 2016-12-22 (23:59)|
|Time left||:|| 已截止|
|Category Name||Age||Start Time||Distance||Time Limit||Fee|
|MA||1988 - 2001||08:30am||19KM||3hours||190|
|MB||1978 - 1987||08:30am||19KM||3hours||190|
|MC||1968 - 1977||08:30am||19KM||3hours||190|
|MD||1958 - 1967||08:30am||19KM||3hours||190|
|ME||1917 - 1957||08:30am||19KM||3hours||190|
|WA||1982 - 2001||08:30am||19KM||3hours||190|
|WB||1973 - 1981||08:30am||19KM||3hours||190|
|WC||1917 - 1972||08:30am||19KM||3hours||190|
|Team||:|| Must be 3 people a team|
Check application and payment detail
POLAR High Island GEO Run 2017
Organized by Hong Kong Marathon Pro
Organizer : It was established in 1999. This is initiated and formed by a group of marathon elites and lovers.
To promote and encourage Marathon sport.
Race Aim : To encourage people use running to enjoy the nature.
Race Features : Spectacular views of High Island Reservoir and Hong Kong Global Geopark of China High Island Geo Area.
Race Date : 8th Jan, 2016 (Sunday) Meeting Time : 7:30am Distance：19km
Starting Time : 8:30am Time Limit : 3 hours
Deadline : 19th December, 2016 (Monday)
Race Route : Pak Tam Chung > Sai Kung Man Yee Road > East Dam > Sai Kung Man Yee Road > Pak Tam Chung
Meeting Point : Pak Tam Chung PHAB BBQ Site (by Pak Tam Chung Barrier Gate)
Entry Fee : HK$190
Category : Men – Group MA (Age 16-29) Group MB (Age 30-39) Group MC (Age 40-49) Group MD (Age 50-59)
Group ME (Age 60-100) * Participants will be grouped according to their year of birth
Women – Group WA (Age 16-35) Group WB (Age 36-44) Group WC (Age 45-100)
Team Category : Teams of three (Male & Female), The time of each team will be counted. The third runners time will be counted when two teams finish with an identical time. The first three mens teams and womens teams will be awarded M1 Sports cash coupon valued below.
(a) Three individual entry forms must be submitted together to be considered as a team.
(b) Changes to team members or additional information will require a further payment of HK$100 on each occasion (changes can only be accepted before the deadline).
Souvenirs : Participant who finishes the race will be given Fitness First Trial Pass, M1 Sports Coupon, MOOD Trial Pack, Pocari Sweat, Rocktape Trial Pack, SOYJOY, Polar T-shirt, Polar Towel, Polar Gift Bag, Event tattoo sticker.
Awards: The first one finisher of overall man and woman will be awarded M1 Sports Cash Coupon HK$1,000.
Other individual and team awards please refer to http://www.hkmarathonpro.com Entry Form
1. Online Registration Fee is HK$190 / HK$ 225 (with a bus ticket), Online Register website at http://www.hkmarathonpro.com
*Online register without bus ticket runners please check the mail box including spam and visit our website announcement. *
2. If the typhoons signal No.8, thunderstorm, red or black rainstorm warning is hoisted at 5am or the race was affected by weather or natural reason, the event will be rescheduled, your entry will automatically carried forward to the rescheduled date and the entry fee will not be refunded. (even if you did not participate on rescheduled day.)
3. Entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable when the entry is accepted. Entry fee are also not transferable to another applicant.
4. Only by post and online entry, no late entry and walk-in entry.
5. Entry fee will not be refunded & send back & change participants name & change race for double entry. (Only count one person)
Official Bus :
Official bus (no return) will be available from (HK) Tin Hau MTR station, 6:25am or (KLN) YMCA, Hankow Road TST, 6:40am or
(TW) Tsuen Wan MTR Luk Yeung Fong Parking Space, 6:40am or (NT) Pai Tau St., Sha Tin MTR station, 6:55am to the venue.
The bus fare is HK$ 35 per person and need addition into the entry fee. (Max. no. of people is limited, first come first serve)
By post register and Online register with bus ticket they Confirmation Letter will be posted before 7 days of the race, number bid and chips will get on race day！
Inquiries： 8101 6335 and 8104 8500 or go to www.hkmarathonpro.com, www.hkrunners.com download an entry form and check the result.
(1) Personal insurance is responsible by the participants.
(2) The number bib and chip is non-transferable.
(3) Applicant who can not provide details data do not accept.
(4) The organizer will provide Luggage-keeping services, Water Stations and Distance Markers.
(5) All souvenirs and awards cannot award before or after the race or other person.
(6) Organizer reserves the rights to amend the above information.
Declaration: I certify that I am physically fit and I understand that I am entering this race at my own risk and responsibility. I herewith expressly agree to abide by all rules and conditions of the Organizer. I hereby discharge the Organizer and any other individual or organization connected directly or indirectly with this race from any; responsibility in the event of injury, death or loss of properly incurred during, as consequence of or while traveling to or from the race. I grant permission and assign of rights, title and interest to the organizer to utilize my appearance, name, voice, bio-dare and likeness in connection with the event in any and all media throughout the Organizer would in perpetuity and agree to waive any right of inspection or approval associated thereto.
Runners must fill in a complete address and contact number, otherwise you may not be able to receive the confirmation letter or race information. Runners take their own responsibility for any consequences.
Reply / Comment
lungmanhin At 2017-01-01 20:58:39
henrymso@n At 2016-12-20 18:16:58
WHY CAN'T I ENROL ON LINE? DEADLINE MIDNIGHT?
peterlks07 At 2016-11-15 15:47:17
2016 T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup10K Evening Race
HKMP Shek Kong 30KM 2014
HKMP Shek Kong 10KM 2014
POLAR 20K 2015