| << || 2017 - 10 || >> |
UNITED AIRLINES GUAM RUN 30Km cum Shek Kong 10K 2016 (The 17th) (10km Race).
|Organizer||:|| Hong Kong Marathon Pro|
|Place||:||Tai Lam Country Park Management Centre (Shek Kong Kap Lung Catchwater)|
|Join the race|
Sorry, the deadline has passed.
|Quota ||:|| 1000|
|Deadline||:|| 2016-12-05 (23:59)|
|Time left||:|| 已截止|
|Category Name||Age||Start Time||Distance||Time Limit||Fee|
|Men Open||1987 - 2000||9:30am||10km||90 minutes||160|
|Men Senior||1972 - 1986||9:30am||10km||90 minutes||160|
|Men Veteran||1916 - 1971||9:30am||10km||90 minutes||160|
|Female Open||1987 - 2000||9:30am||10km||90 minutes||160|
|Female Senior||1972 - 1986||9:30am||10km||90 minutes||160|
|Female Veteran||1916 - 1971||9:30am||10km||90 minutes||160|
Check application and payment detail
UNITED AIRLINES GUAM RUN 30Km cum Shek Kong 10K 2016 (The 17th)
Title Sponsor : GUAM VISITORS BUREAU & UNITED AIRLINES Organized by Hong Kong Marathon Pro
Organizer : It was established in 1999. This is initiated and formed by a group of marathon elites and lovers.
To promote and encourage Marathon sport.
Race Aims : To serve as a self-assessment for those who are interested in the coming up Hong Kong Marathon and
promote the GUAM International Marathon
Race Date : 18th December, 2016 (Sunday)
Race Features : Race Time of each check point can be shown after the race.
Starting Time : (30K) 9:00am / (10K) 9:30am
Registration Time : 8:00am start (30K) / 8:30am start (10K)
Meeting Point : Tai Lam Country Park Management Centre (Shek Kong Kap Lung Catchwater) Race Distance : 30km / 10km
Race Route : Tai Lam Country Park - From Shek Kong pass Kap Lung and Ho Pui to Tai Lam Chung Reservoir turning point(near the Tai Lam Correctional Institution)
Route Description : This competition (30km) has a difficulty equivalent to a real marathon and participants are
advised to complete the race no longer than 4 hours15min. Deadline : 30th November, 2016. (Wed.)
(30km) Group MA (Born in 1987-98) / WA (Born in 1979-98) Group MB (Born in 1979-86) / WB (Born in 1972-78) Group MC (Born in 1972-78) / WC (Born in 1916-71)
Group MD (Born in 1967-71) Group ME (Born in 1962-66) Group MF (Born in 1916-61)
(10km) Open (Born in 1987-2000) Senior (Born in 1972-86) Veteran (??Born in 1916-71) * Participants will be grouped according to their year of birth
(30K Team Category) : Teams of three (Men & Women). The Third runner’s time will be counted when two teams finish with an identical time.
The results of each team member are also counted as individual group result.
(a) The application form should be sent by a team. (b) Changes to team members or additional information will require a further payment of HK$100 on each occasion (changes can only be accepted before the deadline)
Souvenirs : (30km / 10km) A T-shirt for each participant who can finished the race.
(1) The first finisher of overall man and woman will be awarded CHUNG HING Shoes Coupon HK$ 1,000 , one roundtrip United Economy ticket on United Airlines from Hong Kong to Guam – must accept relevant terms. & SkyDive Guam parachute and DVD production (must accept relevant terms)
(2) The first three of each group will be awarded CHUNG HING Shoes Coupon HK$400(Champion), HK$300(1st runner-up), HK$200 (2nd runner-up)
(3) All on list winners will be awarded a trophy. 30K all groups’ first winner will be awarded a POLAR Heart Rate Monitor.
(30km Team Category) The first finished men’s & women’s team will be awarded CHUNG HING Shoes Coupon HK$1,200(Champion Team), HK$900(1st runner-up Team), HK$600(2nd runner-up Team).
(10km) The first three finishers of each group will be awarded a trophy , CHUNG HING Shoes Coupon HK$300(Champion), HK$200(1st runner-up), HK$100(2nd runner-up).
Official Record : 30K (2005/01) Gunnar Rethfeldt 1:50:11 / (2005/01) Lai Ka Wai 2:12:08. 10K (2008/12) Thomas Kiprotich 32:28 / (2002/12) Lai Ka Wai 38:56
Entry Fee :
( 30km HK$230 ) / ( 10km HK$160 ) each, you can add the go trip bus fare(HK$35 each) into the fee, No. bibs for return trip using, return trip only arrive to Kam Sheung Road MTR ( more than one applicants please combine the entry fee in one cheque ), not receipt service. Online Register website at http://www.hkmarathonpro.com
*Online register without bus ticket’s runners please check the mail box including spam and visit our website announcement. *
(1) No late entry and walk-in entry will be accepted.
(2) If the typhoons signal No.8, thunderstorm, red or black rainstorm warning is hosted at 6:00am or the race was affected by weather or natural reason, the event will be rescheduled, your entry will automatically carried forward to the rescheduled date and the entry fee will not be refunded. (even if you did not participate on rescheduled day.) All entry fee are also not transferable to another applicant.
(3) Entry fee is non-refundable when the entry was accepted.
(4) Entry fee will not be refunded & send back & change participants name & change race for double entry. (Only count one person)
(5) All souvenirs and awards will not award before and after the race or other person. If the participant was not presented the Prize Presentation Ceremony, that will be treated to give up their prize automatically.
By post register and Online register with bus ticket their Confirmation Letter will be posted before 7 days of the race, number bid and chips will get on race day！
Transportation : Official bus (go trip only) will be available from (HK) Tin Hau MTR station, 6:45am or (KLN) YMCA, Hankow Road TST, 7:00am or (NT) Pai Tau St., Sha Tin MTR station, 7:15am to the venue. The bus fare is HK$35 per person and need additional for your entry fee. (Limited Quota, first come first serve), Buses will leave promptly at the above time and return trip go to Kam Sheung Road MTR station ONLY, Every Runner could show the own No. Bib to talk the return bus for free, please don’t drive private car to venue because there without car park.
Public Transportation : Take the KMB bus 51 at Tsuen Wan MTR station and get off from Lui Kung Tin stop or take mini-bus 72 is available from Yuen Long Tai Heng Street or you can travel taxi in Kam Sheung Road MTR station to Lui Kung Tin. (Walk about 800m to the Starting Point)
Inquiry : 8101 6335 or 8104 8500 or go to http://www.hkmarathonpro.com , http://www.hkrunners.com download the entry form.
(1) Personal insurance is responsible by the participants.
(2) The number bib and chip can’t used by others.
(3) Applicant who can’t provide details data don’t accept.
(4) Provide luggage keeping, water stations and distance markers.
(5) Organizer reserves the rights to amend the above information.
Declaration: I certify that I am physically fit and I understand that I am entering this race at my own risk and responsibility. I herewith expressly agree to abide by all rules and conditions of the Organizer. I hereby discharge the Organizer and any other individual or organization connected directly or indirectly with this race from any; responsibility in the event of injury, death or loss of properly incurred during, as consequence of or while traveling to or from the race. I grant permission and assign of rights, title and interest to the organizer to utilize my appearance, name, voice, bio-dare and likeness in connection with the event in any and all media throughout the Organizer would in perpetuity and agree to waive any right of inspection or approval associated thereto.
Runners must fill in a complete address and contact number, otherwise you may not be able to receive the confirmation letter or race information. Runners take their own responsibility for any consequences.
Reply / Comment
Result - AQUARIUS T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup 10K Evening Race 2017
Result - Tai Po Midnight Road Run 2017
Result - Run for Infinity
2016 T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup10K Evening Race
HKMP Shek Kong 30KM 2014
HKMP Shek Kong 10KM 2014
POLAR 20K 2015