| << || 2015 - 12 || >> |
GUAM RUN 30Km cum Shek Kong 10K 2015 - (30Km)
|Organizer||:|| Hong Kong Marathon Pro|
|Place||:||Tai Lam Country Park|
|Join the race|
Sorry, the deadline has passed.
|Quota ||:|| 1000|
|Deadline||:|| 2015-11-30 (23:59)|
|Time left||:|| 已截止|
|Category Name||Age||Start Time||Distance||Time Limit||Fee|
|MA||1986 - 1997||09:00am||30km||4hrs15min||230|
|MB||1978 - 1985||09:00am||30km||4hrs15min||230|
|MC||1971 - 1977||09:00am||30km||4hrs15min||230|
|MD||1966 - 1970||09:00am||30km||4hrs15min||230|
|ME||1961 - 1965||09:00am||30km||4hrs15min||230|
|MF||1915 - 1960||09:00am||30km||4hrs15min||230|
|WA||1978 - 1997||09:00am||30km||4hrs15min||230|
|WB||1971 - 1977||09:00am||30km||4hrs15min||230|
|WC||1915 - 1970||09:00am||30km||4hrs15min||230|
|Team||:|| Must be 3 people a team|
Check application and payment detail
Title Sponsor : GUAM Visitors Bureau
Organized by Hong Kong Marathon Pro
Organizer : It was established in 1999. This is initiated and formed by a group of marathon elites and lovers.
To promote and encourage Marathon sport.
Race Aims : To serve as a self-assessment for those who are interested in the coming up Hong Kong Marathon and promote the GUAM International Marathon.
Race Date : 20th December, 2015 (Sunday)
Race Features : Race Time of each check point can be shown after the race.
Starting Time : (30K) 9:00am / (10K) 9:30am
Registration Time : 8:00am start (30K) / 8:30am start (10K)
Meeting Point : Tai Lam Country Park Management Centre (Shek Kong Kap Lung Catchwater)
Race Distance : 30km / 10km
Race Route : Tai Lam Country Park - From Shek Kong pass Kap Lung and Ho Pui to Tai Lam Chung Reservoir turning point(near the Tai Lam Correctional Institution)
Route Description : This competition (30km) has a difficulty equivalent to a real marathon and participants are
advised to complete the race no longer than 4 hours15min.
Deadline : 30th November, 2015. (Mon)
Category : (30km) Group MA (Born in 1986-97) / WA (Born in 1978-97) Group MB (Born in 1978-85) / WB (Born in 1971-77) Group MC (Born in 1971-77) / WC (Born in 1915-70)
Group MD (Born in 1966-70) Group ME (Born in 1961-65) Group MF (Born in 1915-60)
(10km) Open (Born in 1986-99) Senior (Born in 1971-85) Veteran (Born in 1915-70) * Participants will be grouped according to their year of birth
(30K Team Category) : Teams of three (Men & Women). The Third runners time will be counted when two teams finish with an identical time.
The results of each team member are also counted as individual group result.
Remarks : (a) The application form should be sent by a team.
(b) Changes to team members or additional information will require a further payment of HK$100 on each occasion (changes can only be accepted before the deadline)
Souvenirs : (30km / 10km) A T-shirt for each participant who can finished the race.
Awards(Please refer to Entry Form):
(1) The first finisher of overall man and woman will be awarded Round trips HKG-GUAM air tickets (United Airlines) and 2 Nights hotel accommodation (Pacific Islands Club, Guam) – Half year validity, can’t change to others and must accept relevant terms.
(2)All on list winners will be awarded a trophy. 30K all groups first 3 winners will be awarded a FITBIT Surge.
(3)The first finisher of each group will be awarded CHUNG HING Coupon HK$400(Champion), CHUNG HING Coupon HK$300(1st runner-up), CHUNG HING Coupon HK$200 (2nd runner-up)
(10km) The first three finishers of each group will be awarded a trophy , FITBIT Surge and CHUNG HING Coupon HK$300(Champion), HK$200(1st runner-up), HK$100(2nd runner-up).
(30km Team Category) The first finished mens & womens team will be awarded CHUNG HING Coupon HK$1,200(Champion Team), HK$900(1st runner-up Team), HK$600(2nd runner-up Team).
Official Record :
30K (2005/01) Gunnar Rethfeldt 1:50:11 / (2005/01) Lai Ka Wai 2:12:08.
10K (2008/12) Thomas Kiprotich 32:28 / (2002/12) Lai Ka Wai 38:56
Entry Fee : Online Register website at www.hkmarathonpro.com
*Online register without bus ticket’s runners please check the mail box including spam and visit our website announcement. *
(1) No late entry and walk-in entry will be accepted.
(2) If the typhoons signal No.8, thunderstorm, red or black rainstorm warning is hosted or the race was affected by weather or natural reason, the event will be rescheduled, your entry will automatically carried forward to the rescheduled date and the entry fee will not be refunded. (even if you did not participate on rescheduled day.) All entry fee are also not transferable to another applicant.
(3) Entry fee is non-refundable when the entry was accepted.
(4) Entry fee will not be refunded & send back & change participants name & change race for double entry. (Only count one person)
(5) All souvenirs and awards will not award before and after the race or other person. If the participant was not presented the Prize Presentation Ceremony, that will be treated to give up their prize automatically.
By post register and Online register with bus ticket theirConfirmation Letter will be posted before 7 days of the race, number bid and chips will get on race day！
Transportation : Official bus (go trip only) will be available from (HK) Tin Hau MTR station, 6:45am or (KLN) YMCA, Hankow Road TST, 7:00am or (NT) Pai Tau St., Sha Tin MTR station, 7:15am to the venue. The bus fare is HK$35 per person and need additional for your entry fee. (Limited Quota, first come first serve), Buses will leave promptly at the above time and return trip go to Kam Sheung Road MTR station ONLY, Every Runner could show the own No. Bib to talk the return bus for free, please don’t drive private car to venue because there without car park.
Public Transportation : Take the KMB bus 51 at Tsuen Wan MTR station and get off from Lui Kung Tin stop or take mini-bus 72 is available from Yuen Long Tai Heng Street or you can travel taxi in Kam Sheung Road MTR station to Lui Kung Tin. (Walk about 800m to the Starting Point)
Inquiry : 8104 8500 or go to www.hkmarathonpro.com , http://thaiquain.com , =http://www.hkrunner.com download the entry form.
(1) Personal insurance is responsible by the participants.
(2) The number bib and chip can not used by others.
(3) Applicant who can not provide details data do not accept.
(4) Provide luggage keeping, water stations and distance markers.
Reply / Comment
Result - AQUARIUS T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup 10K Evening Race 2017
Result - Tai Po Midnight Road Run 2017
Result - Run for Infinity
2016 T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup10K Evening Race
HKMP Shek Kong 30KM 2014
HKMP Shek Kong 10KM 2014
POLAR 20K 2015