HKMP GOLD COAST 15K 2015
|Organizer||:|| Hong Kong Marathon Pro|
|Place||:||Ting Kau car park, Castle Peak Road|
|Join the race|
Sorry, the deadline has passed.
|Quota ||:|| 1500|
|Deadline||:|| 2015-10-19 (23:59)|
|Time left||:|| 已截止|
|Category Name||Age||Start Time||Distance||Time Limit||Fee|
|MA||1987 - 1999||09:00AM||15KM||2HRS||150|
|MB||1977 - 1986||09:00AM||15KM||2HRS||150|
|MC||1966 - 1976||09:00AM||15KM||2HRS||150|
|MD||1956 - 1965||09:00AM||15KM||2HRS||150|
|ME||1915 - 1955||09:00AM||15KM||2HRS||150|
|WA||1987 - 1999||09:00AM||15KM||2HRS||150|
|WB||1977 - 1986||09:00AM||15KM||2HRS||150|
|WC||1915 - 1976||09:00AM||15KM||2HRS||150|
|Team||:|| Must be 3 people a team|
Check application and payment detail
Organizer : It was established in 1999. This is initiated and formed by a group of marathon elites and lovers. To promote and encourage Marathon sport.
Race Aim : To promote Local 15K race and let the runners pre-training the half-marathon distance.
Race Features : Spectacular view of Ting Kau Bridge, Tsing Ma Bridge and Rambler Channel
Race Date : 8th November, 2015(Sunday)
Register Time : From 8:00am
Time Limit ︰2 hours
Deadline：19th October, 2015 (Mon.)
Race Route : Ting Kau, catchwater (90% flat), two U-turn points (clearly version will posted on our website).
Meeting Point : Ting Kau car park, Castle Peak Road. (near Lido Bay and Ting Kau Bridge)
Start Point：Near Ting Yat Rd.
Entry Fee : HK$150 each (First come first serve)
Category : Men – Group MA (Age 16-28) / Group MB (Age 29-38) / Group MC (Age 39-49) / Group MD (Age 50-59) /
Group ME (Age 60 -100)
Women – Group WA (Age 16-28) / Group WB (Age 29-38) / Group WC (Age 39-100)
* Participants will be grouped according to their year of birth
Team Category : Teams of three (Male & Female), the time of each team will be counted. The third runner’s time will be counted when two teams finish with
an identical time. The results of each team member are also counted as individual group result. The first three men s teams and women s teams will be awarded Chung Hing Sports coupon valued below.
Remarks: (a) Three individual entry forms must be submitted together to be considered as a team. (b) Changes to team members or additional information will require a further payment of HK$100 on each occasion (changes can only be accepted before the deadline).
Souvenirs : A vest will be given to each participant who finishes the race.
【Official Record】: (11/2008) Men：Stefano Passarello 50:17, (11/2013) Women：Yiu Kit Ching 58:01
Awards : The overall top one of man and woman will be awarded HK$1,000Chung Hing Sports Coupon .
All individual group’s Champion will be awarded a POLAR Heart Rate Monitor. All Groups’ winner will be awarded a trophy.
Each group’s Top three runners will be awarded Chung Hing Sports Coupon as valued please refer to our Entry form :
1. Online Registration Fee is HK$150 / HK$180(with one bus ticket), Online Register website at http://www.hkmarathonpro.com/
2. Entry fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-repeatable when a/c. transferred that the entry has accepted.
3. If the typhoons signal No.8, thunderstorm, red or black rainstorm warning is hosted or the race was affected by weather or natural reason,
the event will be rescheduled, your entry will automatically carried forward to the rescheduled date and the entry fee will not be refunded.
(even if you did not participate on rescheduled day.) All entry fee are also not transferable to another applicant.
4. Only by post and online entry, no late entry and walk-in entry on race day.
5. Entry fee will not be refunded & send back & change participants name & change race for double entry. (Only count one person)
6. Organizer reserves the rights to amend the above information.
Transportation：An official bus will be available from (Hong Kong)Tin Hau MTR station B Exit at 7:15 am, or (KLN) YMCA, Hankow Road TST, 7:30 am.
One way bus fare (No return): HK$30 per person and should add to your entry fee. Buses will leave promptly at the above times.
All participants may take the green minibus no.96M at Tsuen Wan MTR station Exit B taxi stop or go to Hoi Pa St to take the green minibus no.96 to the race venue or chooses to take a taxi to go the location.
＊Attention : Confirmation letter of entry acceptance will be posted / SMS (online Entry) at least 7 days before the race . Number Bib and Chip will be issued on race day.＊
Enquiries：8104 8500 or mail to email@example.com .
Download the form & Result Announcement : http://www.hkmarathonpro.com , http://www.thaiquain.com/ , http://www.hkrunners.com
(1) Personal insurance is responsible by the participants.
(2) The number cloths and chip are non-transferable.
(3) Applicant who can’t provide details data don’t accept.
(4) The organizer will provide luggage-keeping services, water stations and distance markers.
(5) All souvenirs and awards will not award before and after the race or other person.
(6) no receipt service.
Reply / Comment
Result - AQUARIUS T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup 10K Evening Race 2017
Result - Tai Po Midnight Road Run 2017
Result - Run for Infinity
2016 T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup10K Evening Race
HKMP Shek Kong 30KM 2014
HKMP Shek Kong 10KM 2014
POLAR 20K 2015