| << || 2015 - 06 || >> |
| << || 2015 - 07 || >> |
2015 T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup10K Evening Race
|Place||:||Catchwater of Shing Mun Reservoir|
|Remark||:||1. Participants must show HKID card or Passport (Student card or other documents are not accepted) together with the confirmation letter for collecting the number bib.|
2. Bag drop service will be provided. The Organizer will not be responsible for any loss of property and will not provide plastic bag for baggage storage.
3. Water Stations will be set at the spots of Start / Finish / 3.5 km / 6.5 km.
4 .Result of the Race will be announced at www.hkrunners.com.
5. If Typhoon No. 8 or higher Signal, Red or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted after 2:00pm on the Race Day, the Race will be cancelled. Entry fee is non-refundable or non-transferable once the application is accepted. No transfer of enrollment or change of race allowed. If an event has to be rescheduled due to inclement weather or other reason beyond our control, your entry will be automatically carried forward to the rescheduled date and the entry fee will not be refunded.
6. Souvenir T-Shirt will be distributed to the participants on the Race Day on first-come-first-served basis. T-Shirt will not be reissued after the Race.
|Join the race|
Sorry, the deadline has passed.
|Deadline||:|| 2015-07-03 (23:59)|
|Time left||:|| 已截止|
|Category Name||Age||Start Time||Distance||Time Limit||Fee|
|Men Junior||1998 - 2000||05:30pm||10KM||1hrs 45mins||100|
|Men Junior||1996 - 1997||05:30pm||10KM||1hrs 45mins||195|
|Men Open||1976 - 1995||05:40pm||10KM||1hrs 45mins||195|
|Men Senior||1966 - 1975||05:40pm||10KM||1hrs 45mins||195|
|Men Veteran||1965 or before||05:40pm||10KM||1hrs 45mins||195|
|Women Open||1998 - 2000||05:30pm||10KM||1hrs 45mins||100|
|Women Open||1976 - 1997||05:30pm||10KM||1hrs 45mins||195|
|Women Veteran||1975 or before||05:30pm||10KM||1hrs 45mins||195|
Check application and payment detail
Date: 12 July 2015 (Sunday)
Registration time: 4:00pm
Starting time: 5:30pm (Men’s Junior and Women)
5:40pm (Men’s Open, Senior and Veteran)
Distance: 10 km
Route: Along the catchwater of Shing Mun Reservoir and return at 5km mark (flat and fast course)
Transportation: You may take green minibus route no. 82 (Near Exit B2 of Tsuen Wan MTR Station) from Siu Wo Street in Tsuen Wan to the terminus (Parking space is NOT available) The start and finish point locates at 200 meters uphill from the kiosk next to the minibus terminus
Deadline: 30 June 2015
Souvenirs: A souvenir T-shirt for each participant
1. Trophy and adidas souvenir for the top 5 winners of each category
2. Flyer gift pack for the 6th – 10th winners of each category
3. Winners of the best running time of men and women will be presented HK$1,000 in cash sponsored by CocaCola.
Entry fee: HK$195 each (HK$100 for participant born on or after 1st Jan 1998)
Enrollment: Please pay the entry fee by a crossed-cheque payable to Tsuen Wan Athletic Club. The completed entry form together with the cheque and a stamped (HK$1.7) and self-addressed envelope should be sent to Iban Sport Development Company Ltd: Rm 810, 8/F, Block A, Hong Kong Industrial Center, 489-491 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon (Application will not be accepted if no self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage is attached and no reply will be given accordingly; Same cheque and self-addressed envelope can be used for 2 or more participants)
Number bib: The number bib will be distributed on the Race Day. Confirmation letter will be sent via email or by post.
Enquiry: Mr. WONG Ip-chor (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 6154 2719)
Waiver of Liability and Declaration
I certify that I am physically fit to participate in this Race. I understand that I am participating in the Race at my own risk and responsibility. I hereby explicitly agree to abide by all rules and conditions of the Organizer. I hereby discharge Tsuen Wan Athletic Club and any other individuals or organizations connected directly or indirectly with this Race from any responsibility in loss of property, injury or death incurred during, as consequence of or while travelling to or from the Race. I also irrevocably grant the Organizer the right to photograph me during the Race and have my appearance made into photographs related to the Race and to use them in all media now known or hereafter devised for any purpose, whether in advertising or for purposes of trade or otherwise. This declaration is written in both English and Chinese. If there is any conflict in meaning, the English version shall prevail.
Reply / Comment
Result - AQUARIUS T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup 10K Evening Race 2017
Result - Tai Po Midnight Road Run 2017
Result - Run for Infinity
2016 T.W.A.C. Chairman Memorial Cup10K Evening Race
HKMP Shek Kong 30KM 2014
HKMP Shek Kong 10KM 2014
POLAR 20K 2015